The Romanian Society Against Epilepsy is open to any professional specialists who care for patients with epilepsy or have interest epileptology (Neurology, Pediatric Neurology, Electrophysiology, Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurosurgery, Anatomic Pathologists, Medical genetics etc.) – doctors, researchers, specialists or residents.
Honorific members can be any person with remarkable results in the field of epileptology whose work will also be recognised by the Romanian Society Against Epilepsy.
Members of honour are listed in the Official Journal of the Society.
Each year the board will designate honorific memebers (SRIE members who brought a large contribution to the development of epileptology in Romania)
As a member you will receive:
- An official membership certificate
- Electronic newsletters containing information and download links for the latest papers presented at any events and or courses
- Complete information about events
- Discounted price for events organised by the society as well as ILAE (International League Against Epilepsy)
- Discounted price for ILAE magazines: Epilepsy and Epileptic Disorders.
MEMBER REGISTRATION FORM
In order to register as a member and renew your annual membership please fill out the form below
The membership fee provides access to newsletters and information on scientific events, discounted prices for congresses, conferences, symposiums; download links to the latest papers presented in conferences; membership certificate.
Members who do not continue to pay fees for two consecutive years will loose their membership and associated rights. When a former member wishes to resume membership, they will need to pay any outstanding fees first in order to avoid being charged for re-applying.